- Pack an overnight baggage containing all the essentials.
- Apart from just labeling what is in the cartons, do mention to which room they would be going to.
- Take a photo of how your electronics are connected so it’s easier for you to connect them back. It’s a reliable way of remembering how and where all the wires go.
- Don’t forget to number all your boxes. This way you would be able to keep a track of all your articles without any of them going missing.
- If you are renting an apartment or a house you would want to take some photos of your cleaned old home and your new place before moving in. This is important if you ever hope to claim for your deposit.
- Change your address at least a week before you are moving. Informing the concerned parties about your new location is going to save you from all the worry that would have been caused otherwise.
- It is always a good decision to filter out all the unnecessary items from your luggage and which you think can be donated to some charity organizations. This is going to save you from spending any extra money on transiting all those articles to your new place otherwise.
- Make sure you have no planned visits for the grocery two weeks prior from the move.
- Always defrost your refrigerator a day before moving and clean out all the liquids.
- Paper is heavy when it comes to carrying bulks of outdated and/or junk mails. Hence, make sure you are getting rid of all the outdated, unnecessary paper mails to cut down on the amount of weight.
Get a Quick Quote
view ourHourly Rate
Kingman and Van understands your need to stay under a budget. This is why we provide you the best and the most competitive hourly charge. Now you don’t have to relocate yourself or acquire the services of an unprofessional company. With Kingman and Van by your side, relocation will never be a hassle again.
With a larger-than-ever customer bank, Kingman and Van is constantly growing and aims to provide services to every street of England one day. We promise you the fastest dispatch of our Man and Van teams to your door, be it for tail lifting services, house removals or quality packaging services.
view ourMoving Tips
Sometimes, it’s the little tips and tricks that matter the most. No matter how challenging your move might be, our professionals are trained and equipped with the latest packing material and all the tools necessary to make your relocation hassle free! Not impressed yet? Click below for more details.
Nobody says it better than our customers. We value YOU the most, and therefore, felt it absolutely necessary to leave a space just for valuable customers like you to leave their thoughts. Click the button below to view some of Kingman and Van’s testimonials coming from some of our loyal frequenters.